A Win Chance With California Lottery's Replay
The California Lottery Replay program gives you a second chance to win a California Lottery Scratchers game. If you have bought a California Lottery Scratchers game that turned out to be a non-winning ticket, you can enter your non-winning California Lottery Scratchers game tickets into a Replay lottery drawing that can win you cash prizes. All you do is take your non-winning California Lottery Scratchers game tickets and enter them into a new drawing.
By signing up for the California Lottery Replay program, you get a chance to win one of 10 $1,000 prizes, or an even bigger “End of Game Drawing” top prize. Signing up is quick and easy since you can do it online.
About California Lottery
California Lottery is the state lottery organization in California. The profits of California Lottery are used to fund government programs, such as public education.
How Can You Get a Second Chance to Win with California Lottery's Replay Program?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a non-winning California Lottery Scratchers game ticket that is marked with the California Lottery “Replay” logo.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the California Lottery Replay website at: http://replay.calottery.com/.
- Click on the button on the left hand side of the web page marked "Register."
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and click on the button marked "Next."
- Finish the registration process and Log In.
- Once you are logged in, click on the button on the left hand side of the Replay web page that is marked "Enter Your Tickets."
- Enter your Scratchers tickets into the California Lottery Replay drawing.