ADP Canada TotalAccess Registration
a service to companies that hire them that allows companies’ employees to access their payroll and tax records. An employee can go to the ADP Canada TotalAccess website and register for an account. Then, he or she can review and print out any of their payroll or tax records whenever it is convenient.
If your company uses ADP Canada Total Access, then you will have an advantage when tax time comes around. Instead of waiting for your employer to mail your tax forms or information to you at home, you can take the initiative and review and print that information for yourself whenever and wherever you want it. Also, you can keep all of your account information current and correct.
About ADP Canada TotalAccess
ADP Canada Total Access is a subsidiary of ADP, also known as Automatic Data Processing, a multinational corporation based in Paterson, New Jersey in the United States of America. ADP specializes in providing human resources, payroll and tax administration services to different companies. They have some 545,000 clients around the world.How can you register for ADP Canada TotalAccess?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your company must be a client of ADP Canada TotalAccess.
- You must have your Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date information handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the ADP Canada Total Access website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the red button marked, “Register Now.”
- Read through the terms and conditions and then tick the box at the bottom of the page to indicate that you have read and agreed to these terms. Next, click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- Enter your personal information into the required fields, and then enter your employment information including your Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date into the required fields. Then, select three security questions and provide answers for them. Next, create a password. Finally, click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- Complete the registration process as directed.