Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center
The Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center is a website that provides retirement and benefits services for Merrill Lynch customers. If you are a Merrill Lynch customer, you can login to your account and get your benefits online at the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center whenever and wherever you want. It is easy and convenient to use.
By creating a user ID at the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center, you can access benefits and retirement services, including investment planning and financial advice. You can access all kinds of resources that will help you ensure your continued financial security during your postretirement years.
About Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch, as one of the world°Øs largest financial institutions, is the wealth management division of Bank of America. Merrill Lynch provides financial products and services in the fields of investing, asset management and more for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations.
How Can You Create a User ID at Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center?
- You need to have an existing account at Merrill Lynch, with a valid 9-digit Merrill Lynch account number.
- If you are a U.S. participant, you need to have a valid Social Security Number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center website.
- Click on the "Create User ID" link in the secure login part of the website.
- Enter your Social Security Number or 9-digit account number for security verification.
- Answer the security information questions and then click on "continue".
- Choose your User ID and password, select a hint question and answer, and then click on "submit".
- You will see a confirmation screen upon completion of the process.
- Once registered, you can enter your user ID and password to login to your Benefits Online account.
- Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center: http://www.benefits.ml.com
- Merrill Lynch Website: http://www.ml.com/index.asp?id=7695_15125_17454
- Merrill Lynch FAQ: https://www14.benefits.ml.com/AtgDocs/Production/contentRepository/Public/BOL019428/BOLFAQ_ARTICLE.pdf