Participate In B&Q Online Survey
The B&Q "Let Us Know How We Did" Survey is a feedback questionnaire created by B&Q to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. Customers with B&Q receipts can participate in the survey online. It will take no more than 10 minutes to finish.
By participating in the survey, customers can express their satisfaction or complaints about their shopping experience at B&Q. What's more, once all the survey questions have been completed, every participant will have a chance to win an iPod instantly and 10 more chances to get $1,000 in a sweepstakes.
B&Q is a chain retailer of DIY and home improvement supplies and tools with its headquarters in the UK. Founded in 1969, B&Q is now the second largest DIY retailer in Europe, the largest in China, and the fourth largest in the world. Customers can find everything there for their gardening, room decoration, building material and repair tool needs for the home as well as appliances for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and more.
How Can You Participate in the B&Q "Let Us Know How We Did" Survey?
- You need to have recently bought something at B&Q and still have your receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the B&Q "Let Us Know How We Did" survey website of (see related link 1 below).
- Enter the store number, your visit time and date, as well as the total amount you spent and the 10-digit transaction code, all of which can be found printed on your sales receipt.
- After clicking on "continue", answer all the survey questions on the new page about your impression of the goods and servics provided by B&Q.
- When you finish all the questions, do not forget to leave your email address as contact information in case you win the $1,000 prize in the sweepstakes. Then try your luck winning an iPod in the online prize-drawing.
- B&Q "Let Us Know How We Did" Survey: https://www.DIY.com/feedback
- B&Q "Let Us Know How We Did" Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://ww11.empathica.com/sxml/bandq/rules/rules.htm