Participate In Five Guys Customer Experience Survey
The Five Guys Customer Experience Survey is an online survey offered by Five Guys to collect customer feedbacks, which will give them a clear idea of what customers think of their food and service. With a recent receipt from Five Guys, you can participate in the survey easily and conveniently.
By participating in the survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the food and service provided at the Five Guys restaurant at which you dined. You will also get a chance to win a $25 gift card from Five Guys as a thank-you gift.
About Five Guys
Five Guys is a chain fast food restaurant selling burgers, fries, hot dogs and sandwiches. Founded in 1986 in Arlington, Virginia, Five Guys has now opened locations in over 40 states of the US as well as 4 Canadian provinces. With the burgers, hot dogs and sandwiches, fries, and beverages on their menu, Five Guys provides all the toppings free, including mayo, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled mushrooms, and so on, and all the hamburger and hotdog buns are made special for Five Guys in specially selected bakeries.
How Can You participate in the Five Guys Customer Experience Survey?
- You need to have recently dined at one Five Guys location and still have the receipt.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Five Guys Customer Experience Survey website (see related link 1 below).
- Enter the store number, the date of your visit and the transaction number printed on your receipt, and click on "Start Survey".
- Following the instructions, answer all the questions about your opinion of Five Guys' food and service as offered at the location where you dined.
- When finishing all the questions, do not forget to leave your email address. You have a one out of ten chance of winning in the monthly drawing to get a $25 gift card from Five Guys.
- Five Guys Customer Experience Survey: http://mfisurvey.marketforce.com/FiveGuys/
- Five Guys Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules : http://mfisurvey.marketforce.com/FiveGuys/rules.htm