Activate A Lowe's Credit Card Online
If you just received your new Lowe's credit card, you need to activate it before using. The activation can be done online, with just a few clicks. The whole process normally takes no more than 5 minutes. What Is Lowe's And Lowe's Credit Card? Lowe's is a famous chained retailer of home improvement and appliance in the United States. Founded in 1946, Lowe's has opened more than 1,700 outlets in the United States and Canada, and has successfully expanded to several other countries, such as Mexico and Australia. Lowe's credit card, issued by GE Money Bank, is a solution to reward its loyal customers. Besides the regular features of a credit card, card holders can get more benefits such as discount and special financing. Moreover, card holders can earn points from purchases made at Lowe's. The points earned can be redeemed for a number of rewards, including coupons, gifts, and etc. How To Activate A Lowe's Credit Card Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have received your new Lowe's credit card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Lowe's Credit Card Activation website (related link 1 below).
- If it is your first visit at the Lowe's website, click on the button marked "Register and Activate."
- Enter you account number as required, then click on the button marked "Next."
- Follow instructions to complete the registration.
- Once registered, you can activate your Lowe's credit card.
- Lowe's Credit Card Activation: http://www.lowes.com/activate