My Florida County
Do you need to make child support payments, pay a traffic ticket or request official documents from a county in the State of Florida? These sorts of tasks used to be time-consuming and frequently required going to offices at inconvenient times, standing in long lines, and filling out all kinds of official forms that were not always easy to understand.
The State of Florida now has an online application that simplifies all these payments and processing tasks and allows you do what you need to do from your own home, whenever you want in either English or Spanish. Find out how and enjoy the convenience of the new My Florida County system.
What Are My Florida County?
My Florida County is the State of Florida's online application allowing Florida residents to quickly and conveniently perform payments and processing of child support, traffic tickets, and make requests for official records and documents. You can make payments with credit cards, debit cards or electronic checks. After payment is made to the system, you will receive an instant confirmation that the transaction has been successful.
How Do You Make Payments Online At My Florida County?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the My Florida County website (related link 1 below).
- If you wish to use the Spanish version of the website, click on the button in the upper right hand corner of the screen marked, "en Español."
- Choose the service you need: "Pay Child Support," "Pay Traffic Tickets," or "Order Official Records."
- Once you choose the service you need, click on the button in the middle right hand side of the screen marked, "Make Payment Now."
- Follow the process indicated in each screen based on your case number and applicable county.
- Once you have made your online payment, you will receive an instant confirmation.
- My Florida County: http://www.myfloridacounty.com