T-Mobile Picture Messaging
Are you a T-Mobile user in UK? Have you received a strange message stating that an MMS message has been sent to your phone but that you can't see it and you need to go to a website to look at the message? Well, there is a way to get your MMS message, all you need is to go to a website and enter your password. Here's how!
What Is MMS Online For T-Mobile Users In UK?
MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service and is more commonly referred to as Picture Messaging. MMS can do more than a standard SMS text message as it adds animation, images, sound and video to a message sent from your phone. T-Mobile is a UK network operator for cell phones. If your network operator is T-Mobile and you have received an SMS on your cell phone saying that you have received an MMS message, this means that your phone is not configured to view the MMS on your phone. You need to go online to view the MMS message.
How Can T-Mobile Users In UK View MMS Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a cell phone and use T-Mobile as your network operator.
- You must have received an SMS saying that you have received an MMS that you can view online. This SMS text message will include a password.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Open the SMS that you received on your cell phone.
- Note down the password contained in the SMS.
- Go to the T-Mobile picture messaging retrieval web page at the T-Mobile website (related link 1 below).
- Enter your phone number and the password that came with the SMS you got on your phone into the indicated fields.
- Press the button marked "log in".
- Wait a moment, the system will retrieve your MMS message shortly.