AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey
The AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire designed to find out how you feel about AMC Theatres so that they can do a better job giving you the best movie experience possible. There are two ways you may have been invited to take this Guest Satisfaction Survey: The invitation may have appeared on your theater ticket or on a postcard. The survey only takes about ten minutes to complete.
By participating in the AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the AMC Theatre that you went to, helping them to improve their service. In addition, participating can get you a free order of popcorn at AMC.
AMC is also known as American Multi-Cinema. With over 5,300 movie theaters across the country, AMC is North America's second largest theater chain and is one of the four major national cinema chains in the United States.
How Can You Participate in the AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You must have received an invitation to take the AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey either on a movie ticket or on a postcard.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AMC Theatres Guest Satisfaction Survey website at: http://www.tellamc.com.
- Click on the type of Survey invitation you got: Movie Ticket or Postcard.
- Enter the Theater Unit number printed on your ticket or postcard invitation. If your Theater Unit is less than four digits long, add zeros to the front of the number. (Example: If the theater unit number is "21," enter "0021.")
- Enter the survey number printed on your ticket or postcard invitation.
- Enter the Date of visit printed on your ticket or postcard invitation, then click on the button marked "Start."
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions to get your free bag of popcorn.