USPS Employment Opportunities
The United States Postal Service (USPS) provides an online job application system that allows you to search for jobs and to apply for jobs over the internet. You simply go to their website and register, and then you can begin the search whenever and wherever you want and it is completely at your own convenience.
By using the USPS online job search application, you can create your career profile with detailed information about your qualifications, employment history and so on. This profile will be seen by employers offering jobs for which you have applied. You can search for jobs by adding more requirements to make the search more suitable for you. If you find any job that you are interested in on the results list, you can apply for it online.
The USPS, or the United States Postal Service is an independent agency providing postal services in the US. Founded in 1775, the USPS has now over 596,000 employees, and more than 218,000 vehicles. With the obligation of serving all citizens in the US, the USPS always provides customers with satisfaction and innovation, ensuring their continued success. As for its postal service, you can now search and apply for USPS jobs online, without waiting in long queues at the post office. Once registered, every US citizen can look for a position with the USPS as long as he or she is qualified for it. With a career profile created at the website of the USPS, you will find your next job in an easy but highly effective and secure way.
How Can You Search USPS Jobs and Apply Online?
- You need to first register at the website of the USPS.
- You need to provide some personal information such as email address, employment history, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the homepage of the USPS, and click on "Career" at the bottom of that page, to go to the USPS jobs webpage for (see related link 1 below).
- Click on "Search jobs online" on the right hand column, and on the next webpage, type in the key words describing the job you are looking for, choose your city, state and ZIP code, and then select the functional area of employment you prefer (see related link 2 below).
- Look through the results your job search turns up, then click on "Apply" for each job that interests you.
- On the next web page, register your account by providing your name and user data, including user name, password and your email address .
- When you have registered, you can create your career profile with some detailed information about your qualifications, employment history, and so on. This profile will be seen by employers offering jobs for which you have applied.
- USPS Career: http://www.usps.com/employment/welcome.htm?from=home_footer&page=careers
- Searching USPS Jobs Online: https://wd2-portal.usps.gov/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_unreg_job_search?sap-ep-themeroot=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/usps_SMALL
- USPS Online Job Application System FAQ: http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usps/request.do?create=kb:USPSFAQ&view()=c%5Bc_usps8328%5D