Register an Online Account at Anthem.com
At the website of Anthem.com, you can get a free instant quote for your medicare solutions, or for your individual or family health, dental, vision and life plans. You can shop for health insurance, medicare, dental, vision, life, and other insurance products. Besides, you can get access to a range of online tools which may help you find a doctor, estimate your cost, refill a prescription, or check your claim status.
As a customer of Anthem, you are highly recommended to register at Anthem.com. With a registered account, you can get access to your Anthem plan and benefit information, check the status of your claim, find a doctor or a hospital, and get informed of the newest promotions and offers by Anthem online.
WellPoint is the largest managed health care company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Founded in 2004 with the merger of Anthem Insurance and WellPoint Health Networks, WellPoint is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, WellPoint is dedicated to delivering better care to its members, and helping improve the health of the community.
How Can You Register an Account at Anthem.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a member of Anthem.com and have your member ID number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Anthem.com at related link 1 below.
- Click “Register now” in the right part of the page.
- Enter your personal information, including your member ID number, name, date of birth, and email address. Type in the characters shown in the image, and click “Save & Continue”.
- Create your username and password, and click “Continue”.
- Select your notification preferences, and confirm all the information you have provided, and click “Submit” to finish your registration.
- Find help in the FAQs at related link 2 below.
- know more about Anthem.com at related link 3.
- Anthem.com: http://www.anthem.com
- FAQs at Anthem.com: https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/customer-care/faq
- About Anthem.com: http://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/about-us/anthem-overview