AT&T Customer Request A Repair Online
AT&T provides a website about troubleshoot and resolve, customer can get support with a service problem from it. With AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve, customers can find a solutions to their problems and request repair online.
By requesting a repair online, you can have your device repaired promptly in a convenient way. And you can check the status of your repair anytime, anywhere. You can also request an update or cancel easily, and you can find additional support services through it. What you need to do is just to select the type of service with a problem and finish the information required.
About the AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. is founded in October, 1983, headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Downtown, Dallas, Texas, United States. Randall Stephenson is the chairman, president & CEO. Its services mainly include fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services, and digital television. It is a multinational telecommunications corporation.
How Does An AT&T Customer Request A Repair Online?
- You need to have a valid account of AT&T.
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AT&T website (related link 1 below).
- Select the type of service with a problem, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Click the link "Register" at the upper right side of the page.
- Enter your personal information as required.