Activate Your Bank of America Credit Card
Bank of America provides credit card activation service online for the convenience of their card holders. It takes only 3 or 4 minutes to activate a personal credit card online. Credit card holders can activate their cards online easily and quickly by just getting their card information handy and activating the card at the Bank of America website.
By activating your Bank of America credit card online, you do not need to go out to a Bank of America ATM or Bank of America location or call them during their business hours to activate your card. You do it online anytime and anywhere it is convenient for you and it is simple, easy, fast, safe and secure.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is an internal banking and financial services corporation based in the United States. It was founded in 1998 and now it has become the second largest bank holding company in the United States, with clients in more than 150 countries all around the world. It has built business relationship with 99% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the Fortune Global 500. In 2010, Forbes listed Bank of America as the third largest company in the world.
How can you activate your Bank of America credit card online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have received your Bank of America credit card and have it handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Bank of America’s credit card activation website at related link 1 below.
- Choose the button “No”.
- Enter your credit card number and card security code into the required boxes, select the expiration date from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the credit card activation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page of Bank of America at related link 2.
- Bank of America’s Credit Card Activation Site: http://www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- Bank of America Help: https://www.bankofamerica.com/help/state-select.go