Join in Live It with Charter as Charter Customer
Live it with Charter is a free rewards program launched by Charter Communications for its customers. As a registered member, you can earn automatic points and redeem them for amazing rewards. For every $1 of your monthly Charter subscription such as cable TV, high-speed internet and telephone, you can earn 10 to 15 Live it Points.
With the Live it Points earned on your Charter subscription, you can redeem them for various rewards in a range of ways, such as Redemption Days, Charter Store, Live It Outlet, Bid for It! Auction, etc. Besides, from time to time, there will be sweepstakes which you can take in for the amazing prizes such as HDTVs, laptops, family cruises, $10,000 retail gift cards, etc. There are also some local contests which are available just in your area to win exclusive local prize packages.
About Charter Communications
Charter Communications is a company in the United States providing high-speed internet, cable television and telephone services. With about 5.2 million customers, Charter Communications is the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States, and also a Fortune 500 company. Providing services in 25 states, Charter Communications has always been working hard to offer high-quality entertainment and communication services with the cooperation of its 16,000 employees across the States.
How Can You Join in Live It with Charter Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a customer of Charter Communications.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Charter Communications at related link 1 below.
- Click “Live It With Charter” at the bottom part of the page.
- Click the purple button saying “Join today!”.
- As required, enter your Charter Account Number or member number, your last name, billing zip code, email address, and click “Next”.
- As required, download and install the Live it with Charter application, and click “Next”.
- Review the information you have provided and click “Submit” to finish the online registration.
- Learn more about Live it with Charter at related link 2 below.
- View the FAQs if you have any problem with the registration at related link 3.