Manage your Citi Credit Card Account Online
Citibank offers a service to its customers that have Citibank credit cards that allows them to manage their credit card accounts online at the Citi Cards website. Registering your card account at the Citi Cards website is easy and will only take a few minutes to complete. Once registered, all regular card business can be handled using the website’s card account management system. If you have a Citibank credit card, there are many advantages to be had from registering to manage your Citi Card account online. Once you have registered, you will never need to call up customer service again about some question you have with your card statement. You can generate card statements, pay bills, view all recent card activity, keep account information current and correct and handle other card business over the internet. About Citigroup Founded 200 years ago as the City Bank of New York, Citigroup has since grown into the world’s largest financial services multinational corporation. Citigroup has its corporate headquarters in Manhattan, New York City and operates some 16,000 branch offices in 140 countries, managing over 200 million customer accounts. Citigroup famously was one of the banks that received a massive government stimulus package during the global financial crisis of 2008. How can you manage your Citi Credit Card account online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a Citi Card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Citi Cards website at related link 1 below.
- Roll your mouse over the link at the upper left hand corner of the webpage that is marked, “Credit Cards.” This will cause a menu to appear.
- Click on the link marked, “Account Online,” under the section labeled, “Services & Tools.”
- Read through the introductory information regarding Citi Cards online account management and then click on the button marked, “Register Now.”
- Enter your Citi Card number into the required field and then click on the button marked “Continue.”
- Complete the Citi Card online account management registration process as directed.
- If you have any question about Citi Cards or its online services, please refer to the Citi Help Center website at related link 2 below.
- Citi Cards website: http://www.citicards.com
- Citi Help Center website: https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/helpcenter/main.do