DCS ReliaCard Strong Authentication Enrollment
The DCS ReliaCard Strong Authentication is the online service provided for the cardholders of DCS ReliaCard. For cardholders who have not enrolled in the Strong Authentication service, they can set it up for their DCS ReliaCard accounts at the website of DCS ReliaCard.
The DCS ReliaCard Strong Authentication is provided for cardholders to protect their online DCS ReliaCard accounts and the security of their personal information. Once you have enrolled in the Strong Authentication service, visual cues will be given every time you sign in your online account. Besides, it can be ensured that only you and other authorized individuals have access to your account information.
About US Bank
US Bank, or US Bank National Association, is a nationally chartered bank as part of US Bancorp. It is the fourth largest bank in the UK in total branches, fifth in assets and sixth in deposits. US Bank provides services for 25 states in the United States with 3,085 offices and 5,053 ATMs. It provides customers with services such as wholesale banking, wealth management, consumer banking, and so on.
How Can You Enroll in DCS ReliaCard Strong Authentication?
- You need to be a cardholder of DCS ReliaCard.
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of DCS ReliaCard at link 1 below.
- Click “First Time Signing On”.
- Enter your card number, pin number, card verification number, and the code you can see on the screen, and click “Continue”.
- As required, provide your personal information and click “Submit” when you finish.
- Refer to DCS ReliaCard FAQs when you have any questions at link 2 below.
- Find help with your DCS ReliaCard Usage at related link 3.
- DCS ReliaCard Access: http://www.dcscard.com
- DCS ReliaCard Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.onlinecardaccess.com/dcscard/documents/faq.pdf
- DCS ReliaCard Usage Guide: https://www.onlinecardaccess.com/dcscard/documents/usage_guide.pdf