Find a New Job at the Website of Directgov
The Directgov Job Center provides great opportunities for job seekers with a wide range of vacancies. If you are currently searching for a new job, or thinking about the further development of your career, you can find help with your next job at the website of Directgov. Directed by the UK Government, the website of Directgov is trustworthy and should be your first-time choice.
Directgov helps everyone who wants to find a new job in a variety of ways. You can search for an ideal job position by key word and location, create your resume and save it online, deliver your resume for any job positions you are interested in, order mail for potential vacant positions, etc.
Directgov is the digital service provided by the UK Government for anyone who wants to find a new job in UK. With over 15 million visits every month, the website provides visitors with information and officially written advice targeted to certain topics, such as money, motoring, etc. It helps job seekers a lot as has a large database of job vacancies and public service information.
How Can You Find a Job with the Help of Directgov?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Directgov at link 1 below.
- Click “Find a job now”.
- Click “Search for a job”. In the search page, type in the job title, location, your preference and other details, and click “Search”.
- Browse among the results of your search, click on any one that interests you, and choose to send your resume online for the position.
- Get help with the operation at Directgov at link 2 below.
- Read the Job and Skills Search Tips to help you with your job search at related link 3.
- Directgov - Homepage: http://www.direct.gov.uk
- Directgov - Help: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Hl1/Help/index.htm
- Directgov - Job and Skills Search Tips: http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailhds.aspx?sessionid=5130d2dc-1a8f-45a0-9e2a-4272c3b85b07&pid=4&d=8965