Renew British Driving License For Age 70 Or Over
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency's(DVLA) online secure service is an efficient and convenient way for people who are at age 70 or over in UK to renew their current British driving license. Using online renewing service can prevent you from wasting long hours waiting in the line. It is very quick, and its safety precautions can also protect your personal information from disclosure. About DVLA Subordinated to UK government, DVLA is an organization whose job is to maintain the databases both of drivers and vehicles in Great Britain. It is responsible for database maintenance, vehicle registration, number plates sale and other work related to transportation. Users can login its homepage and go through the related formalities. How To Apply Online To Renew A UK Driving Licence At Age 70 Or Over?
- You need to have a British licence which has expired or is going to expire within 90 days.
- You need to be a British resident at 70-plus.
- You need to pass the minimum eyesight requirement.
- Your address must be over three years.
- You need to be allowed driving currently.
- If your driving entitlement is either C1 or D1, you can't use online service.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the DVLA renewing website and finish registration process(related link 1 below). Make sure you have read all the necessary requirements. Fill in your personal information as required.
- Finish the application form
- Double check the details and submit the form. Confirm that all the information you fill in is correct.
- Driving License Renewing Page: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Motoringtransactions/BeforeyouapplyB/DG_066956
- Necessary Information Before You Apply: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Motoringtransactions/BeforeyouapplyD/DG_172840
- Step-By-Step Video: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Video/DG_WP195669?CID=DGP&CRE=REN70%20