Manage your Electronic Benefits Transfer card online
In order to help people access their EBT information easily, EBT offers convenient online card management services. By providing their EBT card number, the cardholders will be able to get their EBT card details quickly and safely.
After entering their EBT card number by following the instructions of the website, EBT cardholders will be able to check the balance of their card. What's more, they can review their transaction details clearly. In addition, they will be able to get many helpful hints, which makes it possible for them to fully enjoy the EBT products and services.
Electronic Benefits Transfer, EBT for short, is a widely adopted American electronic system which related government departments use to issue common benefits. Since its implementation in 2004, EBT has been expanding at a fast speed in America as well as in many other places such as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and so on. People who receive the benefits can transfer them from a Federal account to a retailer account so as to pay for the products they have received.
How Can You Manage Your EBT Card Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your EBT card number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of ebtEDGE at related link 1 below.
- Click on the section marked "Cardholder Login" at the left part of the website.
- Enter your EBT card number which is on the front of your card and click "Login". Then you can manage your card online conveniently.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of ebtEDGE at related link 1.
- ebtEDGE: http://www.ebtedge.com
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program of United States Department of Agriculture: http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/ebt/default.htm
- EBT Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Benefit_Transfer