Voice control your computer with DRAGON
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is a kind of software package which has speech recognition function. It was developed by Nuance Communications and all Windows personal computer owners can use the software to control their computer with their voice. There are two types available, Dragon Home Edition and Dragon Dictate. The former is for PC while the latter is for Mac.
After buying a Dragon NaturallySpeaking product, customers will be able voice control their computer. That means they will no longer need to type when they create documents, email, blog, or surf the Internet. All they have to do is open their mouth and voice their directions. In addition, customers will receive the Tips and Tricks CD and Headset for free if they buy Dragon Home Edition.
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is a multinational company which offers speech and imaging applications. Founded in 1992, it has gone through rapid development and now it is publicly traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol NUAN. Headquartered in Massachusetts, the company employs 6,000 worldwide, making over $1,118 million annually.
How Can You Voice Control a Computer with Dragon NaturallySpeaking?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your billing information (name, address, email, phone, etc.) and payment information (credit card or PayPal).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Dragon NaturallySpeaking at related link 1 below.
- Decide if you want Dragon Home Edition (for PC) or Dragon Dictate (for Mac) and then click “ORDER NOW”.
- Enter your billing information and payment information into required fields. Then confirm your order by following the instructions of the website. At last wait for the product to be delivered to your address so that you can use it to voice control your computer.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Dragon NaturallySpeaking at related link 1.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking: http://www.givedragon.com
- Nuance Communications Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications