Huntington Online Banking Account Opening
Huntington National Bank provides online banking services to individuals, businesses, and other planning and tools to customers with special needs such as college students and retired workforce. No matter which type of online banking account you need, Huntington Online Banking is the easiest way for you to stay in control of your finances.
As long as you have access to the internet, you can sign in your Huntington Online Banking account for the various benefits it brings. You can check the balance of your account, make payment of your bills, set up mobile banking, subscribe alerts via text message or email, or update your account information whenever needed.
About Huntington National Bank
Huntington National Bank is the 24th largest bank in the United States. Founded in 1866 by P.W. Huntington, it is now listed on the S&P 500. With more than 10,000 employees, Huntington National Bank is one US Midwestern bank holding company which was once ranked number 610 on Fortune 1000 in the year 2008.
How Can You Sign up for Huntington National Bank Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Huntington National Bank at related link 1 below.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- In the next page, select whether you want to use your Huntington card or not, and click “Go”.
- Tick the boxes if you want the services of Free Bill Pay, Free Online Statements, and PC Banking, and click “Continue”.
- Following the instruction, provide your Huntington Bank account details, your social security number or tax ID, and your email address to finish setting up your online banking account.
- Watch the videos to start better with Huntington Online Banking at related link 2 below.
- Get help with your operations at the website of Huntington National Bank at related link 3.
- Huntington National Bank - Homepage: http://www.huntingtonbank.com
- Huntington Online Banking Introduction: https://www.huntington.com/onlinebanking
- Huntinton Online Banking - Help: https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/Help/index.html