Subscribe to the E-Eagle Digital Edition online
The Wichita Eagle offers both print and digital version to its readers. If they want to read the newspaper conveniently, they can subscribe to the E-Eagle Digital Edition at its official website. The monthly and yearly package cost $14.99 and $179.88 respectively. Readers need to create an account first if they haven’t registered yet and then they can make payments to finish the subscription.
After subscribing to the E-Eagle Digital Edition online, readers will be able to read the newspaper anytime anywhere as long as they have a computer and Internet access. The non-print version also allows readers to skim headlines and sections, search for a particular item, and share the news with others. In addition, they will be able to gain access to the newspaper for the past 7 days.
About The Wichita Eagle
The Wichita Eagle is a daily newspaper of the Kansas area. Founded in as early as 1872, it has become the largest newspaper in Wichita, Kansas. The newspaper is owned by the McClatchy Company, a publishing company publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Kansas, it has a daily circulation of 90,648 and a Sunday circulation of 149,230.
How Can You subscribe to the E-Eagle Digital Edition Online?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your personal information (name, email address, phone number, address, zip code, etc.)
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of The Wichita Eagle at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “E-Eagle: Digital Edition” at the top right of the web page. Then click “SUBSCRIBE ONLINE NOW”.
- Create an account of your own by entering your personal information into required fields. Then set up online payments by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to The Wichita Eagle Support at related link 2.