Connect a LeapFrog Toy with your PC to get more
LeapFrog Enterprises offers an online service that allows customers of their electronic educational toys to connect them with their personal computers. By connecting a LeapFrog electronic educational toy, a user can download additional educational apps, review their children’s learning progress, personalize their device, redeem promotional rewards and much more.
Connecting your LeapFrog electronic educational toy with your personal computer is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. Once you have got it set up, you can conveniently review the progress that your child has made using the educational games on the LeapFrog. You can also download new applications and personalize your toy further. It’s a great way to add value to your toy and it is free to do.
About LeapFrog Enterprises
Established in 1995 in Emeryville, California, LeapFrog Enterprises designs, develops and markets electronic educational toys. They also design the software that appears on their LeapFrog toys. LeapFrog toys are designed for kids ranging from infants up to grade school. They produce the popular LeapPad and Leapster Explorer educational toys.How can you connect a Leapfrog Toy with your PC to get more apps and features?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your computer must operate either Windows or a Mac operating system.
- You must have a LeapFrog electronic educational toy that has a USB plug and port.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the LeapFrog Connect Your LeapFrog Toy website at related link 1 below.
- Find your LeapFrog toy on the list of toys displayed and select it by clicking on the button marked, “Select.”
- You must download a LeapFrog Connect Application onto your computer. Download the application that is right for your computer by selecting the type of computer that you have: Windows or Mac.
- Once the download is complete, open the program.
- Connect your LeapFrog toy to your PC using a USB plug.
- Complete the connection process using the on-screen installation directions.
- If you have any questions about using your LeapFrog device, please refer to the LeapFrog Support website at related link 2 below.