Manage your Metlife account with MyBenefits
Metlife, which manages employee benefits for some of the biggest corporations in the world, offers a service that allows its customers to access their benefits online. This service, which is called MyBenefits, enables customers to manage their benefits accounts easily and conveniently over the internet. The service is completely free to use and can be accessed from any computer with a connection to the internet. By signing into MyBenefits, you will be able to review your entire benefits account with Metlife at a glance. Instead of calling up customer representatives or waiting for statements to arrive in the mail, all of your information can be accessed at any time. You will be able to look over any aspect of your employee benefits program as well as make sure that your account information is current and correct. About Metlife With nearly 150 years in the business, Metlife is one of the most stable and trusted names in the insurance and financial services industry. Metlife is one of the largest providers of insurance, annuities and employee benefits programs in the world. The company serves some 90 million customers in 60 countries around the world. It is the largest life insurance provider in the United States. How can you manage your Metlife account by accessing MyBenefits?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must work for a company that uses Metlife as the manager of its employee benefits program.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Metlife MyBenefits website at related link 1 below.
- Enter the name of the company that you work for into the required field and then click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- If there is more than one search result that comes back with that name, select the result that has your company’s complete and exact name and then click on the button marked, “Submit.”
- Complete the MyBenefits registration process as directed.
- If you have any questions about the Metlife MyBenefits Terms of the Use, you may review them at related link 2 below.
- Metlife MyBenefits website: http://www.metlife.com/mybenefits