Renew Your Tabs Quickly Online at MN/DPS
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety enables you to renew your tabs via the internet. Online registration includes passenger vehicles, mopeds, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, trailers and trucks. Anyone who wants to renew his/her tabs is very welcome to use the online service, and it just cost you very few additional fee.
Using online renewing services provided by Minnesota Department of Public Safety is a very quick, easy and simple way to save you much trouble waiting in the line for renewing procedures. After you renew online, you will receive your tabs within seven days. You just need to pay $1.75 for online transactions, and everything will be done for you.
About the Minnesota Department of Public Safety
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS) take charge of the all the transportation in the U.S state of Minnesota. It is also responsible for maintaining ramp meters and traffic cameras. This department helps the state government to run the state better, provide citizens with better services and also ensure every citizen the safety of traffic.
How to Renew Tabs at Minnesota Department of Public Safety?
- A computer with internet access.
- Eligible tabs to renew.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the related link 1 below, start renewing procedure. Login with your vehicle license plate and ID number.
- Confirm your wheelage tax information; choose available selections for your vehicle.
- Confirm purchase information and complete the application
- After finishing the application, you need to pay $1.75 for online transactions. Payment can be done by Master Card and Visa; automatic withdrawal from your checking account is also available.
- For further information, please check MN/DPS FAQ link (related link 2 below).