Convenient Money Network ATM Locator
Money Network offers a service to its customers allowing them to quickly and conveniently find the ATM nearest to them. Users of the service can specify whether they want directions to this ATM in text form or map form or both. Users can also specify whether they want an ATM that does not charge a surcharge, or that allows free check cashing and so on.
Money Network’s convenient online ATM locator is a great way to quickly and easily find an ATM when you need to withdraw cash from a card in a hurry. It’s a pain to need cash and be stuck wandering around for a location that is compatible with your card. Using this service, you can find the ATM you need and get directions that will lead you right there.
About First Data Corporation
Money Network is owned and operated by First Data Corporation, a payment processing company that provides all kinds of electronic commerce services to its customers. These services include credit, debit, gift and payroll cards, fraud protection, electronic check acceptance and internet and mobile commerce and payment. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.How can you quickly and conveniently locate an ATM using the Money Network?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must know the general location or zip code of the area in which you would like to locate an ATM.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Money Network Location Finder website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your street address or intersection, city, state or zip code. The more specific your information the more accurate and relevant your search results will be.
- Indicate whether your would like directions given to you as a map or a map with text.
- Tick the boxes to indicate whether you are looking for an ATM with Free Check Cashing, Cash Reload Network, or no Surcharge.
- Select how many results you would like to receive: 10, 25, or 50.
- Click on the button marked, “Search.”
- If you have any questions about using the Money Network website, please refer to the Money Network FAQ at related link 2 below.
- Money Network Location Finder website: http://www.moneynetwork.com
- Money Network FAQ: http://www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork/moneynetwork-faq.html