Sign up at CenturyLink to personalize homepage
Every CenturyLink user can sign up for a CenturyLink account. This account allows customers to make the most of CenturyLink. All they need to do is provide required information in the process of registration and at last they will get a CenturyLink email address as their login.
After applying for a CenturyLink account, customers will be able personalize the page based on their own needs. What’s more, they will be able to have fast and easy access to local and national news, sports, entertainment and email.
CenturyLink is an international company which specializes in broadband and telecommunications. Founded in 1968 as Central Telephone & Electronics Corporation, rebranded to CenturyLink later, it is now publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CTL and meanwhile it is a component of S&P 500. Headquartered in Louisiana, the company employs 47,500 people worldwide and makes $7 billion annually.
How Can You Sign up for CenturyLink to Create a Customized Homepage?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your account number & order number, or login for mycenturylink.com/myqwest.com, or telephone number & account code.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of My CenturyLink at related link 1 below. Click on the link marked “Create a New Account” at the bottom right of the web page.
- Click “next”. Then provide your account number & order number, or login for mycenturylink.com/myqwest.com, or telephone number & account code. Then click “continue with installation”.
- Follow the instructions of the website and in the end you will get an email address ending in @centurylink.net as your login.
- For further information, refer to CenturyLink Customer Service at related link 2.