CIGNA Online Management Services
Mycignaforhealth.com is the online service website for CIGNA clients to manage their health plan and has been created by the CIGNA corporation. CIGNA clients can go to this website, register at the website and then they can conduct management activities from their own PC at any time they want.
By registering at Mycignaforhealth, CIGNA clients can view their current and past health plans, view the latest benefits information, request or print their ID cards if they need to, access planning suggestions and manage their user profiles and so on. The registration process is easy, fast and convenient.
CIGNA offers administrative services and health insurance solutions to businesses that want to provide the best health coverage possible for their employees. Committed to their mission of helping clients maintain and improve their health, well-being and sense of security, CIGNA provides services in 25 countries and has 42,000 employees.
How does a CIGNA client register to manage his or her plan?
- He or she needs to have a computer with internet access.
- He or she needs to be a CIGNA client.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Mycignaforhealth website (see Related Link 1 below) and then click the button marked "Register Now!" at the top right of the website.
- Fill your group plan or policy number which you can find on your member ID card or enrollment materials into the required box.
- Fill your Member ID for primary member which is provided by your employer into the required box.
- Fill your personal information, including first name, last name, date of birth and email address into the required boxes and then click the button marked "Submit?".
- Follow the instructions to finish the registration process and then you can manage your plan.
- Mycignaforhealth Website: http://www.mycignaforhealth.com
- CIGNA Registration & Sign In Help Page: https://www.mycignaforhealth.com/Members/MPPublic/RegistrationAndSignIn.aspx
- CIGNA Homepage: http://www.cigna.com/