Get online access to your Citibank accounts
Citibank provides online access to Citi accounts for its customers. Any Citibank cardholder can register for its online services as long as they provide their ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number. By registration, customers can trace their account easily.
After registering for Citibank Online successfully, customers will be able to do many things online and don’t need to go to the counter of the bank. For example, they will be able to check their account activity, statements, letters, etc. anytime anywhere. What’s more, they can pay bills and transfer money. In addition, they will be able to set up email and text banking alerts.
Citibank is one of the leading banks in the world. Founded in as early as 1812, it has been expanding rapidly. Currently it operates in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, Citibank is part of Citigroup Inc., a multinational financial services company which is publicly traded in many stock markets such as the New York Stock Exchange, Mexico Stock Exchange, and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Citibank provides banking transaction services and meanwhile it also offers insurance, credit cards, and investment products.
How Can You Register for Citibank Online?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Citibank Online at related link 1 below. Then click on the button marked “REGISTER” at the top left of the web page.
- Enter your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into required fields and then click “Continue”.
- Set up online access by following the instructions of the website. Then confirm related information.
- For further information, refer to the Citi Help Center at related link 2.
- Citibank Online: http://www.myciti.com
- Citi Help Center: https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/helpcenter/main.do
- Citibank Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citibank