Use Invitation Number to Apply for a Discover Card
Discover, the prestigious credit card issued by Discover Financial Services, has recently sent out letters to many people all across the country inviting them to try out a new Discover Card. These invitation letters contain an invitation number. If a customer is interested in getting a Discover card, he or she just needs to visit the Discover website and enter his or her invitation number to get started on an application for a brand new card.
If you have received a Discover invitation letter in the mail recently than applying for a brand new Discover card is easy and extremely convenient. By using your invitation number, you can get started on an application over the internet. If your application is approved, you will quickly be given a new card that you can use anytime you go shopping.
About Discover Financial Services
The Discover Card is a credit card that was first issued in the United States in 1985 by Sears, a major retailer specializing in catalog sales. It was a major success in the credit card market and was later purchased by Dean Witter, then Morgan Stanley. Now, it is managed by its own independent corporation, Discover Financial Services, which also has its own bank, Discover Bank.How can you apply for a Discover Card with an invitation number?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have received an invitation letter from Discover with an invitation number in the mail
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the MyDiscover card website at related link 1 below.
- Enter the invitation number into the required field as it appears in the invitation letter that you received from Discover.
- Enter your personal and financial information as instructed.
- Complete the Discovery card application process as instructed.
- If you have any questions about Discover, or the credit cards that Discover issues, please refer to the Discover FAQ at related link 2 below.
- MyDiscover card website: http://www.mydiscover.com
- Discover FAQ: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/index.html?ICMPGN=FTR_HELP_FAQ