LabCalls Test Results Retrieval
LabCalls is an online lab test results retrieval system created by TeleVox Software, Inc. The system has been created to help people gain access to the results of lab tests that they have been given by their doctors. A user can simply enter his or client number and then login into the system to access any lab test records that he or she has on file.
The major benefit of using an online lab test results retrieval system like LabCalls is the convenience that it brings to you, the customer. Getting a hold of a doctor can be pretty tough sometimes, and we don’t always have time to play phone tag until we can reach somebody who can tell us the results of important medical testing that affects our lives. With LabCalls, you can get those results as soon as they are entered into the system. Just get online and sign in.
About TeleVox Software, Inc.
Based in Mobile, Alabama in the United States of America, TeleVox Software, Inc., an affiliate of West Interactive, specializes in making life easier for doctors and their patients. The company provides software that helps facilitate doctor-patient communication, issue appointment reminders, and automate lab result reporting. TeleVox serves doctors, hospitals, blood banks, dentists, orthodontists, and managed care facilities.How can you retrieve your test results from LabCalls?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have lab tests done with a doctor or other medical professional that uses TeleVox Software’s LabCalls system.
- You must have a Customer/Client Number, Client Login/UID, and PIN.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the LabCalls Lab Results Inquiry System website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your Customer/Client Number, Client Login/UID and PIN into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Login.”
- Review the lab results that the system retrieves for you.
- If this is your first time using the LabCalls system, you will need to install some software onto your PC. To do this, please follow the step-by-step instructions at the LabCalls Setup Wizard website at related link 2 below.