United Healthcare Online Account Registration
United Healthcare is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. Founded in 1977, it operates as a large health insurance company in the United States. It was given the highest employer satisfaction rating for self-insured health plans by J.D. Power and Associates, and has received a high mark from American Medical Association (AMA) with its 2011 National Health Insurance Report Card.
Choosing United Healthcare, you are taking the best charge of your health and health care. With a registered UHC online account, you are provided with the access to a wide range of online tools and information. Based on your benefit plan, you are provided with an array of helpful tools and health information, and you can review your claim information and find a physician or facility whenever you need. Besides, you can also update or manage your account information online and print your temporary ID cards online when necessary.
About UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group is a diversified managed health care company in the United States. Founded in 1977, it offers a range of products and services through two operating businesses: United Healthcare and Optum. With its headquarter in Minnetonka, Minnesota, it provides services for about 70 million individuals all over the states.
How Can You Register for a UHC Online Account?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to have a UHC ID card.
- You need to be over 13 years old, and provide some personal details as your account information.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of United Healthcare at related link 1 below.
- Click on “Register Now” in the left part of the page.
- As required, enter your first and last name, Member ID, Group/Account Number, you date of birth, and click “Next Step”.
- Enter your email address, retype it and click “Next Step” again.
- Create your username and password, and click “Finish”.
- Read the Legal Information before your registration at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about the Privacy & Security at related link 3.
- United Healthcare: http://www.myuhc.com
- Legal Information: https://www.myuhc.com/member/preLoginLegalLayout.do?psnName=link.nav.footer.legal.prelogin&requestor=/footerPreLogin
- Privacy & Security: https://www.myuhc.com/member/preLoginPrivacyLayout.do?psnName=link.nav.footer.privacy.prelogin&requestor=/footerPreLogin