Activate NetSpend prepaid debit card
NetSpend offers prepaid Visa and MasterCard issued by the Bancorp Bank, Inter National Bank, and MetaBank, or Member FDIC. It is especially suitable for those underbanked customers, as application of prepaid debit card requires no credit check, no commitment, no minimum balance like traditional bank account. You can use the card at various nationwide locations to make purchases and even for online purchases, and you can reload money conveniently through local ATMs.
If you have got a NetSpend prepaid debit card, you must go to NetSpend card activation website to activate your card. Once activated, you can add money and start making purchases conveniently anywhere debit Visa or MasterCard is accepted. You can also register your account on NepSpend website, login to manage your money online conveniently.
NetSpend is an American leading provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards and relevant financial services. It has enabled more than 7 million underbanked customers to make purchases, pay bills and manage their money without reliant on traditional bank account. NetSpend is also is leading provider of corporate payroll card solutions, providing benefits for both employees and employers.
How To Activate A NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card?
- A computer with internet access, make sure you have adjusted your Internet safety level down to "Medium" level.
- Your NetSpend prepaid debit card handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to NetSpend card activation website at related link 1 below, and click on the upper-right button marked "Activate Card".
- Enter your 16-or 20-digit card number as well as 3-digit CVV number into the required fields and then click on the button marked "continue".
- Follow instructions to complete card activation process.
- For further information, refer to NetSpend Card FAQs at related link 2.
- NetSpend Card Activation: http://www.netspend.com/activate
- NetSpend Card FAQs: https://www.netspend.com/help/frequently_asked_questions.shtml