National Geographic Subscription Renewal
In the Customer Service Center of the website of National Geographic Magazine, customers can choose among a list of service options ranging from pay your bill, check your payment status, renew your subscription, to change your address, temporarily stop your subscription, etc. Besides, special offers such as new subscriptions, gift subscriptions, etc. are also available online.
As a registered customer of National Geographic, you need to enter your name and address exactly as it appears on your mailing label, or enter your account number, zip or postal code and email address. To renew your subscription is very easy and you can choose among a range of payment methods, delivery preference, etc. to fulfill your requirements on the delivery of National Geographic.
About National Geographic
National Geographic, formerly known as the National Geographic Magazine, is published as the official journal of the National Geographic Society. Published for the first time in 1888, it is now one of the world’s most popular magazines in both printed and digital edition. For one year, there are twelve monthly issues and additional map supplements.
How Can You Renew Your Subscription for National Geographic?
- You need to be a registered customer at the website of National Geographic.
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the webpage of National Geographic Customer Service Center at link 1 below.
- Login with your National Geographic account details.
- Click “Renew Your Subscription”.
- As required, choose how long you want your subscription be, your method of payment, the delivery address, etc. and click “Submit” when everything is finished.
- Find help in National Geographic Subscription FAQs at link 2 below.
- Visit the homepage of National Geographic at related link 3.
- National Geographic Customer Service Center: http://www.ngmservice.com
- National Geographic Subscription FAQs: https://secure.customersvc.com/wes/servlet/Show?WESPAGE=am/Services/faq/ngfaq.jsp&MSRSMAG=NG
- National Geographic - Homepage: http://www.nationalgeographic.com