Create a Pandora Account to Hear Great New Music
Pandora is an online music recommendation service that creates personalized radio playlists based on the type of music that you like. Just enter the kind of music that you want to hear and it will play tracks based on your input. Pandora offers a service to its visitors that allows them to create accounts that they can use to save their personalized radio stations and come back to them later. By creating a Pandora account you will be able to use Pandora’s amazing ability to create personalized radio stations that are sure to appeal to you and also to save your stations. What’s more, registered Pandora users can also access Pandora and their saved stations from anywhere they happen to be. Registration makes Pandora more convenient to use. About Pandora Pandora is a music recommendation service that was established in 2000 and is based in Oakland, California. Users enter an artist, song or type of music that they like into the Pandora engine and then it automatically creates a playlist of musical selections based on the user’s input. Pandora is the host of the Music Genome Project, an ambitious attempt to describe music and songs using complex algorithms. How can you create a Pandora account and listen to all kinds of great music?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email account.
- You must be in the United States, since this is the only area where Pandora service is offered.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Pandora website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked, “Register,” at the upper right hand corner of the Pandora website.
- Once you have created your account and are signed in, enter the name of a favorite singer, song, or musical genre and then press return to create a new radio station that will play music selections based on what you have entered.
- If you have any questions about using Pandora and its services, please refer to the Pandora Help page at related link 2 below.