Make Payment at ERC's Customer Center Online
Are you a customer of Enhanced Recovery Company(ERC)? If the answer is yes, then you are encouraged to register at ERC's Interactive Customer Center and make payments via the internet. The ERC's Interactive Customer Center provides ERC customer with a wide range of online service, including account check, payment confirmation, on-line account statements subscription and instant customer service consultation, etc. You are able to better manage your ERC account, starting today.
Registering and making payments at ERC's Customer Center. It will only take you a couple of minutes to finish all the procedures and there is no extra paper work involved. All you need to do is follow the instructions and enter your personal information. After that, you can manage your account simply and securely at anytime you want.
About the Enhanced Recovery Company
The Enhanced Recovery Company, also simply known as ERC, is a US account receivable management and collection agency which is headquartered in Florida. ERC plays a leading role in the ARM industry and has more than 900 employees at present.
How to register and make payments at ERC's Customer Center?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a reference number. It can be found on a letter or a voice mail you have received.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit the ERC's Interactive Customer Center homepage at related link 1 below. Click "First time logging in" to start.
- Enter the reference as required. Click "Submit" to continue.
- Follow the instructions and finish the registration form. If there is any question, please find the ERC contact information at related link 2 below.
- For further information about ERC, please refer to related link 3 below.