Join In Buyer Protection Plan
Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan is the Service and Replacement plans provided by Toys "R" Us. Once a plan is purchased, it will protect the item you have purchased for accidental damage replacement and other services. Based on the price you want to protect, you can choose from a Replacement Plan or a Service Plan. The former one covers products under $300, with a 15-month coverage provided since the date of purchase. The latter one covers products over $300, and the coverage lasts for two and three years.
You will enjoy a bundle of benefits once joined in the Buyer Protection Plan, such as no extra payment for covered product repairs or replacement, one phone call for all replacement and repairs any time of any day, free shipping, free and transferable coverage for easy gift-giving and much more. The coverage of the Plans will include mechanical and electrical breakdowns, damaged caused by power surges, defects in materials and workmanship, accidental damage from handling, etc.
About Toys "R" Us
Toys "R" Us is a chained toy store in the US. With its headquarter in New Jersey, it has opened more than 840 stores across the 50 states and over 700 stores in 34 other countries. As the largest toy centered retailer and the second largest overall toy retailer in the US, it has its flagship store in Time Square, New York as the largest toy store in the world. Besides visiting one local Toys "R" Us, one can also visit the website of it at www.toysrus.com and purchase children's toys online.
How To Register For Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan?
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to make sure that the item you have purchased is eligible for a plan.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of register for Toys "R" Us(Related Link 1 Below).
- Open the webpage for the registration of Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan(Related Link 2 Below).
- Create your account by entering your name, email address, phone number, postal code and country, and click “Get Started”.
- In the new page, register your plan by selecting the coverage you want to get.
- By clicking “Continue”, identify the product you have bought, which you want to have the plan covering on.
- When all these procedure are finished, you have registered for the Buyer Protection Plan, which is available since the date of purchase.
- Toys "R" Us- Homepage: http://www.repairnow.com/toysrus
- Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan Registration: https://www.productassist.com/toysrus/en.html
- Toys "R" Us Buyer Protection Plan- Detailed Introduction: http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=returns&subdisplay=bpp