Renew Your Royal Mail Redirection Service
The Royal Mail now provides its customers with redirection service. This cost-effective service allows those who have moved away or changed address to continue receiving mail. You are able to redirect to any UK or overseas address as long as you submit your application three weeks before you move. It will cost you only £40.85 a year.
It is really convenient, simple and easy for Royal Mail customers to extend their royal mail redirection service. You can sign up for this service now online as long as you have a computer with internet access on hand. Once you have successfully registered for the service online, you will no longer need to worry about you mail once you have changed address.
About the Royal Mail
The Royal Mail is a UK state-owned public limited company which was founded in 1516. It mainly provides customers with various domestic and overseas postal services. It also offers non-postal services, including telegraph services and telephone services.
How to extend your Royal Mail Redirection service?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need have a Royal Mail account so that you can sign in.
- You need a Renewal letter that you have received from Royal Mail.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Royal Mail redirection service homepage at related link 1 below. Enter your email address and password as required. If you haven't had a Royal Mail account, then register one.
- Take out your Royal Mail Renewal letter, enter the reference number and PIN number as required. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Enter all the personal details as quired, confirm your information and make payment.
- If there is anything unclear, please refer to Redirections FAQ page at related link 2 below.
- For further information about Royal Mail Redirection service, please go to visit related link 3 below.
- Royal Mail Redirection Service Homepage: http://www.royalmail.com/renewal
- Royal Mail Redirection Service FAQ Page: https://www.royalmail.com/delivery/inbound-mail/redirections/faqs
- Royal Mail Redirection Service Details: https://www.royalmail.com/delivery/inbound-mail/redirections/details