Register Your Subway Card Online for More Benefits
Owning a Subway Card means always having a delicious meal right in your pocket, and a range of various great features and benefits as well. You can easily load or reload your card with any amount ranging from $5 to $100 in any Subway location, and receive special offers for Subway Card holders on your receipt. Besides, Subway Card also makes a good gift, as so many people love the flavor of Subs.
If you have got a Subway Card now, you are highly recommended to register your card for many more great benefits provided by Subway. For example, you can get personalized offers and fresh news sent to your email or phone directly, and redeem the points in your card for the food you like in any Subway location. Besides, once the card is registered, it has protection from loss or theft, and you can also manage your Subway Card account online such as checking balance, merging cards, etc.
Subway is a US restaurant chain which mainly sells submarine sandwiches and salads. Founded in 1965, it is one of the fastest growing restaurant chain in the world, with over 36,000 outlets in around 100 countries and territories. Owned and operated by Doctor’s Associates, Inc., it is now the largest single-brand restaurant chain in the world, and the second largest restaurant operator after Yum! Brands. The restaurant is famous for its core product, Sub, which is a long roll with a soft baguette filled with meat, cheese, and vegetables.
How Can You Register a Subway Card Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be over 13 years old.
- You need to provide some personal information and the information of the card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Subway at related link 1 below.
- Click “Subway Card” at the top of the main page.
- In the new page, select “Register a Card”.
- As required, provide your user information including your name, email address, password, mobile number and security question and answer, and enter your card number and PIN number.
- Tick the boxes below to set your contact preference, and enter your address and your birth date and gender, and click “Submit”.
- Learn more about the benefits of Subway Card at related link 2 below.
- Find help with the Subway Card in the frequently asked questions at related link 3.
- Subway: http://www.subway.com
- Subway Card Benefits: https://www.mysubwaycard.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=English/largeorder/CardBenefits
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.mysubwaycard.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=English/FAQ/FAQ