Access Your Prior Year Tax Return
TaxACT offers its users two ways to enter data, namely the interview format or the form-based entry method in both software and web-based versions. In TaxACT Online Free Federal Edition and Free Federal Edition software, you may find the most common schedules, forms and worksheets which enable you to prepare, print and e-file your federal tax return for free. At the website of TaxACT, you can access to your prior year returns for tax years from 2008 to 2010. You can complete and print your return online. You can get one-time data archive service fee applies at the cost of $12.95. If you want to request a full copy of your return in the year 2007 or even earlier, you need to contact the IRS and follow the prompts in the recorded message, or complete and mail the Request for Transcript of Tax Return form. About 2nd Story Software 2nd Story Software, founded in 1998, is a privately held marketing and development company. With the primary goal of providing high quality tax software at affordable price, it produces and develops specially tax preparation software and related web-based services. TaxACT is the flagship product of 2nd Story Software, which provides the highest degree of completeness and accuracy for its users. How Can You Access Your Prior Year Tax Returns at TaxActOnline.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- You at access to your tax return of 2008 to 2010 online.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of TaxACT at related link 1 below.
- Click “Access Prior Year Returns” in the lower part of the page.
- Select the year which you want to get access to.
- If you have used TaxACT for your tax return, you can select “Sign In” and continue your existing return.
- If you are a new user, click “Start Return”.
- Enter your email address, create your username and password, select a security question and set up the answer, and click “Continue”.
- As required, provide the information needed for your request, and pay the fee online to view and print your tax return out.
- Learn more about 2nd Story Software at related link 2 below.
- Get more tax information at related link 3.