Rent a Truck to Drive from U-Haul Online
With a rental fleet composed of trucks, trailers, and other equipments, U-Haul provides the best rental services for every customer. To rent a truck from a U-Haul location, you can choose among five truck sizes, which range from 10 feet to 26 feet. U-Haul trucks all have lower decks built below the tops rather than above the rear standard cargo box trucks.
As a customer renting a truck from U-Haul, you can get a range of benefits with the trucks. For example, the trucks are 50% easier to load than other ones, and they are available in over 15,000 locations across the States. Besides, you will get high visibility mirrors and cab with gentle-ride suspension in the trucks you rent at U-Haul.
U-Haul International, founded in 1945, is a US moving equipment and storage rental company. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, it is now owned by AMERCO, a holding corporation. You can rent trucks, trailers, and other pieces of equipment, and find storage, LPG refueling, carpet cleaning, and other services at U-Haul.
How Can You Rent a Truck at UHaul.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be over 18 years old to rent the trucks.
- Your driving license need to be a military, one of the 50 states, district of Columbia, Canadian province, or international or from a foreign country one.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of U-Haul at related link 1 below.
- Select “Trucks” in the top menu of the page.
- As required, select your pickup date and enter your pickup location, enter your drop-off location, and click “Get rates”.
- In the next page, you will see a list of all the trucks available for you. Select the size of the truck you want, and leave your contact information including your name, and phone number, etc.
- Then you will be given a number of your order, take it to the U-Haul location you have chosen, and pick you truck up at the time you have reserved.
- Get help with U-Haul truck rentals at related link 2 below.
- Know more about U-Haul at related link 3.
- U-Haul - Homepage: http://www.uhaul.com
- Truck Rentals Help: http://www.uhaul.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/201/Truck-rentals#633
- About U-Haul: http://www.uhaul.com/About