Register for Online Account Access
The Visa prepaid cards issued by Peoples Trust Company provides online account services to their cardholders. Cardholders can register for online account access to manage all aspects of their card account over the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By registering for online account access to your Visa prepaid card, you can manage your card anytime and anywhere it is convenient for you. The online management activities include checking your card balance, viewing and downloading current and past transaction details, registering your address to enable online purchases, and contacting the online customer service more quickly. Besides, it is simple, easy and fast to complete the online registration process. About Peoples Trust Company Peoples Trust Company is a banking and financial corporation which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1886 by an Act of the General Assembly of the State of Vermont and since then it has made a commitment to the Vermont tradition of service, quality and value. Now it also has branches in Canada. How can you register for online account access to your Visa prepaid card?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Visa prepaid card and have the card information handy.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of Visa prepaid cards at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Enter your card number, card verification value number and the last 3 digits of the number on the signature panel on the back of your card into the required boxes, and select the card expiration date of your card from the drop-down menu.
- Create a User ID and online password for your online access, retype the online password into the required box, enter your email address into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the online account access registration process.
- If you want to know more about Peoples Trust Company, you can go to the website at related link 2.