View Pic Msg at Vodafone Get My Photo
Get My Photo is a free multimedia messaging service that the UK mobile Vodafone provides for their subscribers. If your mobile phone cannot receive multimedia messages, i.e. picture or video messages, Get My Photo service can help you receive and view those picture and video messages online. Moreover, you can reply or forward those messages and view large images at their original size online once you login to Get My Photo online portal. All multimedia messages sent to Get My Photo platform are stored for 30 days before deleted.
Using the Get My Photo service is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for every Vodafone customers to view pictures and video messages online. The service is online and is completely not-for-profit. You can reply and forward those multimedia messages as you want, and that is all for free too.
About the Vodafone
Vodafone, founded in 1991 and headquartered in London, is a leading multinational telecommunication company in the United Kingdom. Vodafone owns and operates networks in over 30 countries, and has over 390 million subscribers. It ranks as the largest mobile telecommunications company in the world measured by revenues.
How To View messages at Vodafone Get My Photo?
- A computer with internet access.
- You are a Vodafone customer.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Vodafone Get My Photo website at related link 1 below, and click the link in the center of the page to jump to Get My Photo Login Portal. Or, you can visit related link 2 directly.
- Enter your mobile phone number and the password you received in the notification text message, and then click "login" link..
- You can then view your multimedia messages (MMS) that have been sent to you in your account.
- For further information, refer to the Vodafone Get My Photo FAQ at related link 3.
- Vodafone Get My Photo: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto
- Vodafone Get My Photo Login Portal: http://getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk
- Vodafone Get My Photo FAQ: https://getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk/mcp-vfg-prd_uk/front?cmd=staticcontent&xsl=faqs&lang=default