Enroll in Walgreens Rewards Program
Walgreens Rewards Program is a free program managed by Walgreens that thanks for shopping at Walgreens. You can enroll in the website and redeem its points into Walgreens Rewards certificate that you can use toward your in-store purchases.
Once you have enrolled in the website of Walgreens Rewards, you can enjoy exclusive offers sent only to members, and earn 10 Rewards points for every dollar you spend and 100 Rewards points for each prescription. Moreover, you can choose one kind of rewards you prefer from Walgreens Rewards Certificate, gift cards and merchandise. However you choose, it will make your life easier and help you save on your Walgreen purchases.
Walgreens is the largest drugstore chain in the United Sates, operating 8,169 locations across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1901 with its current headquarter in the nearby suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.Through its retail drugstores, Walgreens Health Services division and Walgreens Health and Wellness division, it provides its consumers goods and services and pharmacy, health and wellness services in America.
How to enroll in Walgreens Rewards program?
- Make sure that Walgreens Rewards is currently available in your area.
- Zip code.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Walgreens Rewards homepage(related link below).
- Click “Learn more” at the right downside.
- Click the button marked “Enroll Now!”
- Enter your Zip code as required, then click the button “SUBMIT”.
- Complete contact information as required, and then click “CONTINUE”
- Enter your security information and click "CONTINUE".
- Make your final confirmation about your information and click "CONTINUE".
- Choose your interests and complete the enrollment.
- Walgreens Rewards homepage: https://www.walgreensrewards.com/index.jspx
- Walgreens Rewards FAQs: https://www.walgreensrewards.com/benefits.jspx?display=faq
- Walgreens Rewards catalog: https://www.walgreensrewards.com/redeempoints.jspx