Walmart Gift Card Balance Checking
If you are a cardholder of a Walmart gift card and shop at Walmart with the card occasionally, you may be interested in checking the balance of your card now and then. At the website of Walmart, you can take a close look at your spending with your Walmart gift card as long as you have a computer with access to the internet.
In the Gift Card Center at the website of Walmart, you can view the details about your Walmart gift card anytime you like. With the PIN number of the card, which can be found on the back of your Walmart gift card, you can sign in and check the balance of your card. It will be quite convenient for you if you shop at Walmart with the gift card a lot, as you can be informed of the latest details of the card.
Walmart is a US international retailer corporation with warehouse stores and chained discount department stores. Founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, it is now the largest retailer in the world, and also the biggest employer with more than 2 million employees in total. With over 8,500 locations in 15 countries, Walmart is also the eighteenth largest public corporation in the world accoding to Forbes Global 2000 list.
How Can You Check The Balance of Your Walmart Gift Card?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- Your Walmart gift card and the PIN number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the website of Walmart Gift Card Center at link 1 below.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and the 4-digit PIN number, and click “Get card balance”.
- Then you can view the details of your Walmart gift card.
- Visit the homepage of Walmart at link 2 below.
- Get help with Walmart gift card at related link 3.
- Walmart Gift Card Center: http://www.walmart.com/giftcards
- Walmart - Homepage: http://www.walmart.com
- Walmart Gift Card - Help: http://www.walmart.com/cp/Using-a-Gift-Card/538428#291255