Enroll in Direct Deposit to get a $10 bonus
Direct Deposit is a way for one person or institution with a bank account to pay another without any physical transaction involving a cash, check or money order. Money is electronically shifted from the payer's account directly into the payee's, after which it is immediately available for withdrawal.
If a Walmart MoneyCard user enrolls in Direct Deposit, he or she can receive a $10 bonus, as well as free automatic deposit of payments to his or her card. It is fast, free, secure and flexible. By enrolling in Direct Deposit, he or she can check his or her employment payments, federal government benefits, State government benefits and any other income that is directly deposited into the card.
About Walmart and Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart is the largest retailer in the world as well as the largest private employer in the world, selling everything you can imagine in their department stores. Walmart MoneyCard is debit card which can be used at ATMs and point of sale locations anywhere that Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
How does a Walmart MoneyCard user enroll in Direct Deposit to get a $10 bonus?
- He or she needs to have a computer with internet access.
- He or she needs to have a Walmart MoneyCard account and have his/her account UserID and Password handy.
- In order to get the $10 bonus, his or her deposit amount must be at least $250 and this must be his or her first enrollment.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard website at www.walmartmoneycard.com and then click on the button marked “Get Started”.
- Click on the button marked “Get Started” under the part titled $10 bonus with Direct Deposit.
- Fill in your User ID in the required box and the click on the button marked “Log-in”.
- Fill in your Password in the required box and then click on the button marked “Log-in”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the enrollment process and then you can receive the $10 bonus.