Create a Free Website at Weebly for Your Class
With more than 10 million people and business users, Weebly provides every user with the easiest, most powerful and affordable website-building experience. Its Drag & Drop Website Builder is the easiest you have ever experienced, with no special technical skills required. Besides, you will not need to worry about designing the look of your website, as hundreds of professional themes are available for you to choose from, and you will surely be proud to display your site to your customers and friends.
If you are a class teacher, you can make use of the education services provided by Weebly, with which you can create a class website for free, and let your students build their sites for free too. With the website and online blog of your class set up, you can manage your students’ accounts online so that they can get online to create and design their sites as well. Besides, with the online platform, the parents can be kept updated with the class information, and the students’ assignments can be accepted online directly, which will save you much time and trouble to collect them one by one in person.
Weebly is web hosting company with a cross platform. As a free online widget-based website creator, it uses a widget-style format which allows its users to create web pages with just several clicks by dragging and dropping various web page elements such as images, texts, or interactive content, etc. onto a page. Created by David Rusenko, Chris Fanini and Dan Veltri, it was once names as No. 4 in the fifty best websites of 2007 by Time Magazine.
How Can You Create a Free Class Website at Weebly?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to sign up for an online account at Weebly first.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Weebly at related link 1 below.
- Select “Education” in the top menu.
- In the next page, log in with your Weebly account if you have one, or sign up for one by providing your username, password and email address.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you are requested to fill out information including your name, school name, school district and country.
- Then you can select to watch a demo to see how to build a class website, set up a class, or create a website directly.
- Read the Terms of Service at related link 2 below.