Opinion Port Yum! Survey
If you recently dined at any of Yum! Brands restaurants, A&W, KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell, you probably will receive a survey invitation printed on the receipt. Now you could participate Yum! Survey, share your dining feedback, and then get a chance of winning $1,000 weekly sweepstakes. What Is Yum! Survey? Yum! Brands, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's largest fast food restaurant company, with nearly 38,000 restaurants worldwide. Right now Yum! operates A&W, KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants, it is a very big chain network. To get valuable feedback from its customers for future services improvement, Yum! conducts a customer satisfaction survey. If you have received a survey invitation on your receipt from Yum!, go to the survey website linked below to complete the survey. After completion of the survey, you will receive 1 online entry chance into a weekly sweepstakes. For each entry period, there will be 1 lucky winner who wins a weekly sweepstakes prize of $1,000 in cash. Sweepstakes period lasts from June 1, 2004 until December 31, 2011. You can visit the second link in Related Links section below for more details about sweepstakes rules. How To Participate Yum! Survey?
- You need to have a dining receipt from one of Yum! Brands restaurants with a survey invitation printed on it.
- To be eligible for sweepstakes, you need to a legal resident of the United States over the age of 18.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Yum! Survey website via the first link in Related Links section below, and "enter" the survey.
- Input restaurant number, or store number, on the front of your receipt in the space provided and start filling out the survey.
- After completion of the survey, you will automatically receive 1 online entry into weekly sweepstakes and have the chance of winning weekly prize of $1,000 in cash.