Panera Listens Survey
Have you heard of Panera Bread restaurant? Have you had dinner at Panera Bread recently? If the answer is yes, welcome to join Panera Listens Survey, and you will have a chance to win a $2,000 grand prize! What Is Panera Bread? Panera Bread is a popular bakery-cafe casual restaurant, with its branches opened up in the United States and Canada. Panera Bread is famous for its bakery items, such as bread and sandwiches. It also offers salads and soup. Panera Bread enjoys a reputation of "Healthy Conception" in the United States. How To Participate In Panera Listens Survey?
- You need to keep a receipt from Panera Bread.
- To be eligible for the sweepstakes, you need to be a legal resident of the United States, or Ontario Canada, and you need to be at least 18 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- To enter the survey by phone, call toll-free 1-800-699-0130.
- To enter the survey online, go to Panera Listens Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Input the Panera bakery-cafe number printed on your receipt, and click the "next" arrow at the bottom.
- Follow instructions to complete the survey.
- Upon completion, you will get a change to enter a sweepstakes, where you may win a grand prize of $2,000. Good Luck!
- Panera Listens Survey: http://www.paneralistens.com
- Panera Listens Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.mshare.net/offsitedocs/panera/PaneraUSCanada.July.2011Rules.national.pdf
- Panera Bread: http://www.panerabread.com