Activate GameStop PowerUp Rewards
When it comes to buying new and used video games, entertainment softwares, magazines, strategy guides and everything else game related, do you love shopping at GameStop? With over 6,500 locations in 16 countries around the world, GameStop is a proven leader in the world of gaming. Now GameStop wants to thank its loyal and valued customers with the GameStop PowerUp Rewards program in which you can earn points when buying games as well as get invitations to exclusive events, early notices of special offers, sales, and promotions. If you would like to join the program, don't forget to ask for a PowerUp Rewards card the next time you visit GameStop, and go online to activate your card. The process is quick and easy, why not start saving today? What Is GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program? The GameStop PowerUp Rewards card allows you to earn points every time you buy a new or used game or make a trade-in. You get your card by leaving your email address when you visit GameStop. No purchase is required for getting the card. Once you have your card and have collected points, you can use these points for games purchases, get rewards and gift cards for other merchants, as well as enjoy members only events, promotions and sales. There are even sweepstakes with big grand prizes available only to card members. How Can You Activate GameStop PowerUp Rewards?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have a GameStop PowerUp Rewards card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- The next time you visit GameStop, get a free PowerUp Rewards card by signing up and leaving your email address.
- Go to GameStop PowerUp Rewards website (related link 1 below), click on "Activate."
- Create a GameStop.com account if you don't have one, or log in if you have.
- Enter your email address, choose a password, enter the security code, and then click on the button marked "Submit & Continue."
- Enter required information as instructed.
- Specify your Contact Preferences, then confirm you card activation.